Terms and Conditions
Tachotax is the Product of Citylink Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- You also warrant that any registration information that you submit to Tachotax is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
- By using the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally, when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change from time to time. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE PROVIDER
- Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Tachotax Service and Agreements. When we make changes to the Agreements that we consider material, weâ€™ll notify you through the Service. By continuing to use the Service after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
- These Terms will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you orTachotax. Tachotax may terminate the Terms or suspend your access to the Tachtax Service at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorised use of the Tachotax Service or non-compliance with the Terms.
USE OF THE SERVICES BY YOU
- You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by Website. Website reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement Tachotax grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defence service, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information. In order to use Tachotax Services, you will need to provide your tax return information. You agree that any information you give to Tachotax will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will notProvide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of any such breach.
- Use of Tachotax, either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are 18 yrs. of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force.
INCOME TAX RETURN CORRECTNESS
- Tachotax takes great care in ensuring the correctness of your Income Tax Return. There are strong test suites and professionals, who work hard on ensuring the correctness of Tachotax software. However, Tachotax provides no guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your Income Tax Return. You are required to review your Income Tax Return for ensuring correctness. You will not hold Tachotax responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect Income Tax Return filing. Also, Tachotax will not be held responsible for any error occurred due to bugs in the system/server or due to any other technical reason.
- You are responsible for protecting the information on your computer such as by installing anti-virus software, updating your software, password protecting your files, and not permitting third party physical or electronic access to your computer or tax files.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Tachotax may make improvements in this web site at any time. This web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance.
- Tachotax shall not be liable for loss of profits or investment, tax positions taken by you, inability to file your return, delay in preparing your tax return, incorrect or incomplete information provided to website, any access to, or use of, your password and user id by an unauthorized person.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATION
- For Assisted Plans, you can cancel your payment or request a refund before the expert assigned has commenced working on your case. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded as per the discretion of the Company.