Be Inspired by passionate people and an innovative environment.
Tachotax is committed to providing an inspiring environment and opportunity. We care about good benefits and job satisfaction.
We work hard, but we make sure that everyone at workplace is able to enjoy the journey
Our Mission is to simplify every Indian’s financial life by Making secure, reliable and user-friendly tax payment platform.
We believe in providing equal opportunities to every one to develop set of skill and prepare for next move for making an imapact.
We wanted to create a great working culture where every one will feel secured, motivated and happy.
We are looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build
the platform that empowers the future generations of tax payers.
Opportunities to try new things and freedom to innovate & contribute.
We believe in investing in people and nurturing them.
Awesome company culture with lots of opportunities to grow.
Great working environment and healthy work life balance.
1) Interacting with investors through the phone or platform tools to introduce specific fund opportunities and engage with the goal of closing specific investments
2) Manage and Pitch business ideas to Investors
3) Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy.
4) Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan.
5) Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
6) Manage equity research and investor relationships
7) Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
8) Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
9) Must track Investors perception and query in a regular basis and convey the same to the Management and to resolve any discrimination if they arise.
10) To conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with investors, either in person or via phone to address any of their relevant questions or concerns.
11) To understand financial reports and study daily financial market happenings.
1) A Bachelors and master degree in business, finance, or accounting.
2) Minimum 3+ years of experience of Interacting with Investors across the globe (US, EUROPE and APAC), Preferred experience in VC, Start-ups or Accelerators
3) A strong understanding of capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
4) Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring investors.
5) To be detail oriented and have problem solving skills.
6) Have an interest in how early-stage businesses raise capital and how investors analyse companies
7) Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
1)Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
2)Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional website content, materials blog that attracts and converts our target groups advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
3)Organizing company conferences for Building brand awareness.
4)Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
5)Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
6)Being a Marketing Manager stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment.
7)Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
8)Collaborate with project managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives.
9)Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
10)Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
11)Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
12)Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
13)Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
14)Present ideas and final deliverables
to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about
marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
1)Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field (MBA preferred).
2)3+ years in marketing and promotion.
3)Should have Experience in both sales and digital marketing
4)Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5)Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
6)Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
7)Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
8)Ability to think creatively and innovatively
9)Budget-management skills and proficiency.
1. Plan and complete field
marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
2.Sells Services related to taxation to Individual and Corporate by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Set up meetings with potential clients.
5. Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
6. Report weekly/monthly on the status of marketing activities
7. Constantly read up on tax topics, be up to date on tax advances and our product specifics .
8. Candidates should do Cold calling.
9. For marketing candidate have to travel .
Excellent communication Skills , Presentation Skills , , Client Relationships
Experience and Qualifications
1.Bachelors degree or masters degree in marketing, business administration, Finance. Preferred B. Com and MBA(Marketing).
2.Must have a passion for marketing
3.Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
4.Excellent knowledge of MS Office
5.Thorough understanding of the B2B & B2C market
1. Collect all the documents from customer related
to their services
2. Work on various services like all types of income tax returns, indirect tax, direct tax, financial and tax reporting, GST (goods & service tax), professional tax, company formation process, brand name/trade name process, partnership deed formation, shop act, Udyog Aadhar, and PAN Card by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Provide the complete return filling services, complete formation Service & other complete documentation registration services to Individual and Corporate.
4. Verify all the documents of the customer to file tax
5. Handle the query of customers related to taxation
6. Complete the given task within time
7. Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
communication skills , Excellent analytical and time management skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
1. Candidates who are B.Com/M.Com graduates or CA students shall apply
2. A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
4. High level of attention to detail and multitasking
5. Professional interpersonal and relationship skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills